As one of the first five hospitals in the nation to be a "Designated Planetree Patient-Centered Care Hospital with Distinction," NWH represents the highest level of achievement in patient-centered care based on evidence and standards. And NWH's Nursing Excellence with Prestigious Magnet® Recognition tells everyone in our region and profession that our Nursing staff is simply the best. Ranked among the top 5% in the U.S. in Patient Satisfaction, all of us at NWH share a belief in quality, medical expertise, innovative technology and compassion.
Administrator Physician Practice - Full Time
Under the direction of the Senior Vice President for Medical Affairs and the Vice President for Physician Services, the Physician Practice Administrator is responsible for oversight of all administrative aspects of employed and contracted physicians and their practices.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Budget Oversight — In partnership with the physician leaders of each group, ongoing analysis of practice performance in the areas of efficiency, revenue generation, and appropriate utilization. This also includes complete ownership of the entire professional fee revenue cycle, with intimate understanding of all gaps and opportunities along with the development of plans to enhance improve.
• Contracting &mdash Development and maintenance of all physician agreements and contracts, with the support of the VP for Legal, Risk, and Regulatory affairs, to ensure compliance with all local, federal, and state laws and regulations.
• New Physician Hiring &mdash Working in conjunction with the Medical Staff Liaison to ensure an appropriate orientation process for all new employed physicians, which includes NWH Hospital orientation as well as program specific on-boarding built and delivered by the physician leader of the particular group.
• Physician Compensation &mdash work on developing and managing physician compensation formulas with oversight of periodic variable compensation calculations of payments related to professional revenue and performance-based compensation.
• Oversight of the Physician Quality Incentive ("Gainsharing") Program.
• Business Development &mdash Provide support to all Medical Staff members with regard to development of new and existing programs and service lines involving physicians and mid-level practitioners from a strategic and financial perspective.
• Practice Support &mdash Work with employed and contracted physician practices to ensure adequacy of space, supervision of clerical support, and a comfortable practice environment effective for patient-centered care.
• Northern Westchester Surgical Services, PC &mdash Provide support to the President and Board in overseeing administrative, financial, and IT functions of NWSS, PC.
• Knowledge of data management and analysis.
• MBA required.
• 1-2 years Medical Practice preferred.
• Healthcare Administration experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please apply online at www.nwhc.net
Northern Westchester Hospital
400 East Main Street, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549
Keep informed about current openings and HR events.
Follow us on www.facebook.com/NWHJobs
Respect for diversity is a core value of Northern Westchester Hospital. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to fostering a diverse working environment.