First impressions are critical when welcoming new staff members to your medical practice. Scroll through the slides to view 10 things managers/administrators must do before a new staff member shows up on his first day.
Input provided by:
• Carol Stryker, founder of Symbiotic Solutions consulting firm
• Cynthia Blain, director at SS&G Healthcare consulting firm
• Amy Thomason, human resources specialist at SS&G Healthcare consulting firm
• Mary Pat Whaley, founder of Manage My Practice consulting firm
• Troy Jaklich, president of Legacy Human Resources consulting firm
To view the slides in PDF format, click here.