Do you want people to look forward to coming to your next meeting? Learn strategies to make your meetings effective, to engage people in productive discussion, and to improve efficiency. To start, the 6 signs of a good meeting are:
• Number 1 sign — people look forward to coming!
• The meeting starts and ends on time
• People are contributing — and that means everyone has a voice
• Ideas are flowing
• People listen and people feel heard
• There is respectful discussion about differing perspectives