Interested in joining a health information exchange (HIE), or finding out how it will benefit your practice? There is a wealth of information online; here are a few places to start:
- HealthIT.gov has developed online interoperability training modules.
- The Kansas Health Information Network has a series of short videos explaining health information exchange.
- The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society has developed the HIE 101 Toolkit.
- Contact your state HIE Cooperative Agreement Program representative.
- Collaborate through eHealth Exchange, a national health information network.