As the number of retail-based clinics grows, more physicians are expressing concerns regarding how those clinics will affect their practices.
To help you gain a better understanding of how retail clinics are evolving and how patients are reacting to them, we've compiled a short video outlining seven noteworthy retail clinic statistics.
1. "Healthcare Reform and Retail Medical Clinics: From Foe to Friend," Accenture
2. "Health Care in the Express Lane: Retail Clinics Go Mainstream," California HealthCare Foundation
3. MinuteClinic History, CVS.com
4. Walgreens Study, Walgreens.com
6. Consumer Survey, PwC's Health Research Institute
7. "The Geographic Distribution, Ownership, Prices, and Scope of Practice at Retail Clinic," Annals of Internal Medicine