Medical Economics will host a special FREE bootcamp providing business training for physicians.
The two-day seminar, Oct. 7-8, will feature sessions aiming to guide physicians through ways to streamline challenges, maximize efficiency, and put more money in their pockets.
The eight virtual sessions have been thoughtfully curated around impactful learning objectives where physicians can get their questions answered by experts, engage with panel discussions, and network with their peers.
This is one event no physician should miss.
The sessions include:
- Avoiding Friendly Fire: Patient Relations 2.0 – Physicians will learn to engage patients digitally, how practices should market themselves, and how to compete with care models like convenient care clinics.
- Calling for Reinforcements: Staffing and Workforce Management – Learn best practices in staffing with lessons learned from COVID-19, tips to improve retention and scheduling, and how to enhance office efficiency.
- Telehealth Basic Training – Gain a proper understanding of current telehealth rules and regulation, improve telehealth programs to boost patient satisfaction, and solutions to common mistakes in getting paid for telehealth.
- Deciphering the Morse Code of Medical Malpractice – Identify common reasons for lawsuits and how to avoid risky situations, receive practical advice to improve patient communications about medical errors and complication, and find out what and what not to do if faced with a patient complaint or lawsuit.
- Tales from the Trenches: A Concierge Medicine Roundtable – A discussion by concierge medicine physicians on the benefits of the model and how to overcome challenges.
- Navigating the Gauntlet: Coding and Documentation Best Practices – Gain an understanding of E/M coding changes and what they can mean to the bottom line, an overview of the most common reasons for claim denials.
- Financial Fitness Test: Practice Finance/Revenue Cycle Management – Learn practical tips to assess where a practice is financially and have revenue cycle management explained, and how to select the best partner for revenue cycle management.
- Remote Patient Monitoring Fitness Test – Learn how to get started with remote patient monitoring with explanations of what it is, what physicians need, the benefits, and the challenges.
- Earning Your Stripes: Wealth Building and Retirement Planning – Find out how physicians should prepare for retirement at any stage of their career, how to protect their family’s financial future, and receive tax maximization tips.