First impressions are critical when welcoming new staff members to your practice. Here's what to do to ensure you get off on the right foot.
First impressions are critical when welcoming new staff members to your medical practice. Scroll through the slides to view 10 things managers/administrators must do before a new staff member shows up on his first day.Input provided by:
• Carol Stryker, founder of Symbiotic Solutions consulting firm
• Cynthia Blain, director at SS&G Healthcare consulting firm
• Amy Thomason, human resources specialist at SS&G Healthcare consulting firm
• Mary Pat Whaley, founder of Manage My Practice consulting firm
• Troy Jaklich, president of Legacy Human Resources consulting firmTo view the slides in PDF format, click here.