OR WAIT null SECS
There are many ways to structure your December marketing efforts. Be creative and don't forget to tailor your messages to your unique community of patients.
Are you scratching your head, wondering what to talk about in your social media, stay-in-touch, and even offline marketing this month?
Here are some good topics for you to try:
• Celebrating holidays. There is a holiday for almost everyone in your practice this month: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, and New Year's Eve. These holidays give you many reasons to reach out and engage with your patients and prospective patients.
• Week-long festivities. You could feature "12 Days of Christmas" or something fun, themed to any of the holidays that are particular to your practice or patients.
• Giving thanks. You could send a special thank you to any of your patients who were veterans, especially those who served in World War II.
• Food drives. You can have a food or gift drive to benefit one of the many holiday charities that help families in need; or your office could adopt a family (my company adopts local families for Christmas each year).
• Activism. December awareness causes are fewer than most months, but Dec. 10, is Human Rights Day.
• Health-related items. There are many health-related items to talk about in the winter months, no matter your specialty. These may include: cold, flu, pneumonia, indoor allergies, fire safety, carbon monoxide, diabetes and holiday foods, depression, painful joints - the list goes on and on. Be creative and educate your patients on what they need this month.
What are you talking about in your marketing this month?