No doubt you are still trying to make sense of what healthcare reform will do to your practice financially. But you are also trying to make dollars and cents in the meantime. Here are the top 10 stories on finance where we provided you some tips and advice on making the most of your money, both personally and for your practice.
No doubt you are still trying to make sense of what healthcare reform will do to your practice financially. But you are also trying to make dollars and cents in the meantime.
Here are the top 10 stories on finance where we provided you some tips and advice on making the most of your money, both personally and for your practice:
10. The Future of HealthcareInnovative thinkers in healthcare predict the future of care delivery.
9. Get Ahead by Giving BackHere's how to improve staff morale and extend your commitment to helping others by making charitable efforts part of your practice.
8. Finding a Financial PlannerEveryone wants a trustworthy financial planner, but how to find one? Here's your guide to asking the right questions.
7. Calculate EHR ROI Thinking about buying an EHR, but not sure how it will pay off? Try this ROI calculator, supplied by A4 Health Systems. It will show you where you can expect to cut costs, regardless of what system you buy
6. 5 Retirement-planning Mistakes to Avoid Planning for retirement can be tricky, and it's definitely something you want to get right. Check out these potential pitfalls and how to avoid them.
5. Closing the Bank of Mom and DadGet your adult children's hands out of your wallet.
4. Is There A Future For Private Practice?Healthcare economics have changed, federal regulations now impact office operations, and the workforce has dramatically changed.
3.Fee Schedule Survey: Surviving the Perfect StormA lingering recession and declining reimbursement make for stormy weather for practices, according to our exclusive Fee Schedule Survey. Check out our suggestions for how to stay dry - and in the black.
2. Are You Burning Money? Know the SignsMost practices waste scads of money without even knowing it, often without paying attention - then wonder why they need a microscope to see their bottom line. To keep you on the right road, we've posted the signs to a more efficient and productive practice.
1. 11 Ways to Increase Your Bottom LineI'm sure, at some point, every practice administrator has felt stymied: You're just about out of ways to increase revenues or cut expenses. You can’t work much harder, and you can’t work much smarter. However, before you consider more drastic steps like cutting salaries, there are some simple things you can do to help boost your bottom line. Here are 11 favorites.