Meaningful Use attestation is one of the most important decisions facing Eligible Professionals today. As such, Pulse Systems is offering this free white paper titled, “The Meaning Behind Meaningful Use Stage 2, What you need to know.”
To help physician practices prepare for meaningful use Stage 2, this white paper provides:
• An overview of the differences between Stage 1 and Stage 2
• Definition on what you need to do to attest and collect your incentive dollars from CMS
• Education on how to determine whether or not an EHR vendor is 2014 ONC Certified
• A review on important deadlines, financial incentives and penalties
• Details on how to prepare your practice for stage 2 success
Pulse provides 2014 Edition ONC certified, integrated, electronic healthcare management solutions to thousands of providers across more than 40 specialties nationwide. Pulse's award-winning, interoperable technology platform includes easy-to-use, cost-efficient EHR, Practice Management, ePrescribing and Revenue Cycle Management solutions.
Want to learn more about how Pulse can help your practice attest for meaningful use stage 1, 2 and 3? Call 1.800.444.0882 x 3 or email us at Info@pulseinc.com to arrange a free, no obligation meaningful use consultation today!
Pulse cares for your practice as if it were our own.