From preparing for ICD-10 to participating in the EHR meaningful use incentive program, what’s the most difficult aspect of your daily work?
The MGMA-ACMPE recently asked its members to rate 54 practice-management issues and identify which challenges were most applicable and intense to their daily work.
According to the more than 1200 responses received, the top five most applicable and intense challenges of running a group practice are:
1. Managing finances with the uncertainty of Medicare reimbursement rates
2. Preparing for reimbursement models that place a greater share of financial risk on the practice
3. Preparing for the transition to ICD-10 diagnosis coding
4. Dealing with rising operating costs
5. Participating in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' EHR meaningful use incentive program
Have another answer or comment on our Poll of the Week? Share it below.